Friday 24 October 2014

2014

Hi there! I really can't believe that this year is ending, everything happened so fast for me! 
This year started with the best new that I could heard: I was accepted in Universidad de Chile in the career I always wanted to study. Since there many good things have happened to me :). I had a very good summer with my friends and then I started university and met people that I'm very glad to have met (yes, I'm talking of you idiots <3). 

Moreover, this year I met my boyfriend and I consider me very lucky for this (awww, I'm so cursi). Even though, the main of the things that happened to me this year are very good, the only problem I think is that this new stage in my life have been very difficult to me because of the distance between my house and university and also the subjects are quite difficult. But, yeah, not all in life is perfect and with a bit of effort all can be made. In fact, the last semester I approved all the subjects I had, which make me very happy.

I have to admit that an important thing I didn't do this year is meeting a lot with my school friends, I think I have to put more effort on this but, by the other hand, it's not easier to study a health career, living very far away from everything, meeting know people, my family and, of course, my boyfriend. I hope keep those friendships and start having more time to them. BUUUUUT, the best new I had in the last weeks is that I'm going to Brazil with my school friends, so I will have time <3

3 comments:

  1. whoa, we have passed through similar events this year hahaha, except for your difficulties on the distance from your house to the university and of course for your next travel to Brazil (I wish I could do that :( ). Good bye fenanita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fenanita, I'm very glad this year has been so great for you!! I think that even if you don't see your school friends so much, if they're your real friends they won't care also you're going to be a lot of time with them in Brazil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouw, I was very glad to meet you too!!! (I know that you were talking about me, you are a murulieber <3)
    this year has many changes for everybody but you have to deal with them and take the better things you can of it.
    XOXO :p

    ReplyDelete